If the typical Google Android instructions did not work for your computer, try these alternative instructions to for the UALR-WiFi network.
- Swipe down to access Settings on your phone.
- Select the settings icon located in the upper-right corner of the screen. The icon looks like a flower.
- Select Connections, then WiFi
- If WiFi is off, turn it on, then select UALR-WiFi. You may need to accept a certificate to proceed. Accept the certificate if it is presented.
- Enter the following information:
EAP method: PEAP
Phase 2 Authentication: None
CA certificate: (Unspecified)
Identity: Your NetID
Password: Your Password
Then select CONNECT
You should now be connected to the UALR-WiFi network