Follow these instructions to configure Google Android to join the UALR-WiFi network. If these instructions do not work, try the alternative instructions for Google Android.
Add the steps involved:
- Swipe down to access Settings on your phone
- Select the Settings icon in the upper-right corner of the screen. The icon looks like a flower
- Select Connections, then WiFi
- If WiFi is off, turn it on
- Enter your NetID and Password, then select Connect. You may need to accept a certificate to proceed. If you receive this request accept the certificate.
- After authentication, you will be added to the UALR-WiFi network. If this does not work, try the Alternative UALR-WiFi setup for Android Phone.
Related articles appear here based on the labels you select. Click to edit the macro and add or change labels.